Liz Malone (GT Facilitator & SEM Coordinator) has been working this week with our 4th grade, 5th grade, and support staff teachers as we prepare to kick-off the first round of Clusters with 4th and 5th grade at the end of October. Additionally, we will work with our parent volunteers who have graciously agreed to share their passions and lead / co-lead a Cluster!
Here are a few of the things that our educators are discovering about Clusters-
Why are Clusters important?
- They support kids' interests.
- They help learners discover new interests.
- They challenge learners on different levels.
- Students learn from each other and from experts.
- Clusters support our Guiding Purpose of unlocking students' passion and cultivating their uniqueness.
- MANY more reasons!